jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

ENGLISH GRAMMAR Unit 1 Present continuous (I am doing). GRAMATICA INGLESA Lección 1 Presente continuo

The action is not finished

I am = I'm
he/she/it is = he´s, she´s, it's
we/you/they are= we're,you're, they're


She is driving to work



I am doing something. I am in the middle of doing it. I've started doing it an I haven't finished yet.
Are you enjoying the party?



The action is not necessarily happening at the time of speaking.

I'm reading a really good book 



You can use the present continuous with today/this week/this year ... (periods around now)

He is working hard today



We use the present continuous when we talk about changes happening around now: get, change, become, increase, rise ...

The population of the world is increasing very fast



Vídeo:









1 comentario:

ME INTERESA ESTO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...