jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

ENGLISH GRAMMAR Unit 2 Present simple (I do). GRAMÁTICA INGLESA- Lección 2 Presente simple

We use the preset simple to talk about things in general.

I/we/you/they = drive/work/do  etc ...

he/she/it = drives/works/does  etc ...



We use it to say that something happens all the time or repeatedly, or that something is true in general

I usually go away at weekends

We use do/does to make questions and negative sentences

do I/we/you/they  work?
does he /she /it  work?

I/we/you/they  don´t work
he/she/it  doesn´t work

What does this word mean?


I don´t go away very often

We use the present simple to say how often we do things

I get up at 8 o´clock every morning

Vídeo:




1 comentario:

  1. Veo que sigues adelante con tu propósito :))) feliz año!!!

    ResponderEliminar

ME INTERESA ESTO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...